Saturday, July 14, 2007

Join Vinefire!

Mexican food in Legian Bali

Mexican food is one of those things, that people get a craving for once in a while. Whether its the salsa, the tortillas or the fajitas, there’s something about it that just hits the spot.


Poco Loco is one of the famous Mexican restaurants in Bali. Located on Jl. Padma Utara in Legian, this place has been around for years. The location, size of the place and brightly colored wooden furniture, indicate that this place is aimed at Australian families. Tonight was no exception.

Friday evening I went over with a friend, who recommended the burritos. Like a good little sheep, I ordered the chicken burrito for 58,000rp. Looking through the menu I could see the main courses, which included fajitas, chicmichangas, tacos, tostadas, steaks etc. were a bit more pricey than the nasi campur I’m used to. When my burrito showed up, it was obvious
i’d got my money’s worth. The burrito was stuffed with chicken, a side of beans, melted cheese and rice accompanied. Salsa capped of the lot, which a touch of sour cream. Good job I worked out today, otherwise I’d be packing some extra calories.

Poco Loco is good for large groups, families and people who want to make noise and let their hair down. Its not a fancy restaurant.

Poco Loco
Jl. Padma Utara,
Legian.
(0361) 756.079

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home